EPS Plaster coated - COVING cornice - FS9 120mm x 120mm EXPRESS DELIVERY
Easy-to-fit lightweight coving in plaster coating
120mm x 120mm x 24 metres only available in clearance FS9
The design of our products makes it very easy to install or refurbish
Made from very strong EPS polystyrene with a plaster coating that gives the coving that stylish look while making it much more durable.
- The products are easy for cutting by knife or by saw using a mitre box, manual or electric mitre saw
- Adds a great aesthetic to the room
- Easy and quick installation by one person, no screws or nails required
- ONLY solvent free adhesive can be used for installation and fixing (available in any DIY shop)
- Any gaps can be filled with acrylic caulk or filler
- Coving is suitable for sanding with high grit (+120 grit) sandpaper
- Ready to paint finish using water-based paint (2-3 coats are normally sufficient)
- This product is water-resistant and fire retardant
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms as well as any other room indoor
- Durable and shock-resistant
- Supplied in lengths of 2 meters
Just fix the corner in place and butt joint the length of coving to the corner.
Every corner comes in a pair of 2 pieces where each piece is approx. 20cm long and cut at a 45-degree angle.
We are offering internal (going inwards) and external (going outwards) corners.
We are capable of creating our products in any dimension on a special request.
Contact us for more info!
|FS9||Premium FS range|
|EPS-200 polystyrene coated in plaster||Lightweight EPS-200 most durable polystyrene coated in plaster/acrylic coating. This material is easy to cut even with regular snap-off knife.|
|Light Grey (paintable)||Product colour is light grey, designed to be painted with water-based paint|
|2 Meters (± 1%)||Total length of each coving is 2 meters (± 1%). Easy to cut and join during the installation.|
|Item Height (Projection)|
|120mm||Height/projection of the coving|
|Item Width (Depth)|
|120mm||Width/depth of the coving|