EPS Plaster coated - Quoins - BO2
Easy-to-fit lightweight exterior moulding in plaster coating
- Unique technology of manufacturing
- EPS-200 polystyrene base coated with resin quartz
- Our machine-coated technology of manufacturing provides extremely durable surface
- Perfect protection against weather conditions
- UV-protection & environment-friendly
- Easy and quick installation
- No screws or nails required
- Long-lasting, durable and shock-resistant
- Even 90% lighter than its concrete counterpart
- Protects the underlying brickwork
Product available in two different types:
Standard: The same edges on all sides of the product
Corner: Cut on one side to allow joining on the corner of the building. It is a 45 degree cut which will make an 90 degree angle when joined with each other.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you wish to have different cut or size.
We are also capable of creating our products in any dimension on a special request.
Contact us for more info!
|BO2||Quoins BO range|
|EPS-200 polystyrene coated in plaster||Lightweight EPS-200 most durable polystyrene coated in plaster/acrylic coating. This material is easy to cut.|
|Light Grey (paintable)||Product colour is light grey, designed to be painted with water-based exterior paint|