EPS Plaster coated - COVING LED Lighting cornice - SGL18 120mm x 80mm
Easy-to-fit lightweight coving in plaster coating
The design of our products makes it very easy to install or refurbish as well as add LED lighting
Made from very strong EPS polystyrene with a plaster coating that gives the coving that stylish look while making it much more durable.
- The products are easy for cutting by knife or by saw using a mitre box, manual or electric mitre saw
- Adds a great aesthetic to the room
- Easy and quick installation by one person, no screws or nails required
- ONLY solvent free adhesive can be used for installation and fixing (available in any DIY shop)
- Any gaps can be filled with acrylic caulk or filler
- Coving is suitable for sanding with high grit (+120 grit) sandpaper
- Ready to paint finish using water-based paint (2-3 coats are normally sufficient)
- This product is water-resistant and fire retardant
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms as well as any other room indoor
- Durable and shock-resistant
- LED lights are not included
- Supplied in lengths of 2 meters
Every corner comes in a pair of 2 pieces where each piece is approx. 20cm long and cut at a 45-degree angle.
We are offering internal (going inwards) and external (going outwards) corners.
We are capable of creating our products in any dimension on a special request.
Contact us for more info!
|SGL18||Premium SGL range|
|EPS-200 polystyrene coated in plaster||Lightweight EPS-200 most durable polystyrene coated in plaster/acrylic coating. This material is easy to cut even with regular snap-off knife.|
|Light Grey (paintable)||Product colour is light grey, designed to be painted with water-based paint|
|2 Meters (± 1%)||Total length of each coving is 2 meters (± 1%). Easy to cut and join during the installation.|
|Item Height (Projection)|
|80mm||Height/projection of the coving|
|120mm||Width/depth of the coving|